Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 836 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.415 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 32% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,098 (€7,844) in Karlsruhe.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (25 minutes ago)