Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 812 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05317 AUD / CZK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 47% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,554 (160,882 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (29 minutes ago)