Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 701 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05124 AUD / CZK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 49% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,902 (154,217 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (9 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (33 minutes ago)