Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 965 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06076 AUD / CZK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 46% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,573 (75,252 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)