Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 781 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05354 AUD / CZK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 47% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,919 (147,893 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Los Angeles, California costs $5.59 (about 1 hour ago)