Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 840 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06112 AUD / CZK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 45% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,230 (69,207 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)