Cost of living comparison between Karimnagar, India and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 818 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01942 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 45% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,522 (₨438,845) in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 20 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,050 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 220 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €320 (33 minutes ago)