Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 874 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01961 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 37% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,713 (₨240,303) in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (36 minutes ago)