Cost of living comparison between Karbala, Iraq and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 818 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00113 AUD / IQD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 4% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$15,578 (13,778,671 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)