Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 942 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00113 AUD / IQD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 20% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$9,131 (8,047,158 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$7,600 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (about 2 hours ago)