Cost of living comparison between Karaman, Turkey and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 749 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38082 AUD / TRY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 54% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,887 (18,084TL) in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)