Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 668 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01930 AUD / KGS
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 22% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$10,093 (523,045 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$8,300 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (41 minutes ago)