Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 957 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02025 AUD / KGS
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 19% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$9,908 (489,331 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$8,300 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$25 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (about 3 hours ago)