Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 635 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01974 AUD / KGS
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 22% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$18,285 (926,289 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$15,000 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £20 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $950 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)