Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 959 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01986 AUD / KGS
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 19% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$8,822 (444,134 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$7,400 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Addis Ababa costs 5.00 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 3 hours ago)