Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 771 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00378 AUD / KZT
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 75% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$1,885 (498,537 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (37 minutes ago)