Cost of living comparison between Karaganda, Kazakhstan and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 818 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00396 AUD / KZT
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 74% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,878 (979,776 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (about 3 hours ago)