Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 889 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04152 AUD / TWD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 50% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,291 (103,361 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €60 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 172 Lek (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)