Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 831 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04375 AUD / TWD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 46% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,101 (185,144 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Miami, Florida costs $20,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)