Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 879 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04285 AUD / TWD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 49% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,141 (96,641 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (30 minutes ago)