Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 817 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04387 AUD / TWD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 46% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,825 (87,175 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (about 2 hours ago)