Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 760 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04196 AUD / TWD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 34% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,345 (246,576 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Garza costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (about 1 hour ago)