Cost of living comparison between Kandy, Sri Lanka and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 839 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00891 AUD / LKR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 38% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,123 (1,135,934 ₨) in Kandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)