Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 871 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01209 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 15% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,808 (¥563,290) in Kanazawa.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (23 minutes ago)