Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 744 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01161 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 19% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$12,217 (¥1,051,905) in Kanazawa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)