Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 972 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33254 AUD / MYR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 40% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,863 (RM14,625) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 2 hours ago)