Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 875 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33159 AUD / MYR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 43% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,820 (RM14,537) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$813 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (44 minutes ago)