Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 996 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00037 AUD / UGX
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 54% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,198 (8,680,159 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 12,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)