Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia vs Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 859 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02089 AUD / RUB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 60% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$5,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,262 (руб 108,250) in Kaluga.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $5,590 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)