Cost of living comparison between Kalmunai, Sri Lanka and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 816 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00887 AUD / LKR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 13% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$16,943 (1,909,946 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$15,000 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (44 minutes ago)