Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 681 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00865 AUD / LKR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 12% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$18,180 (2,101,955 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$16,250 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)