Cost of living comparison between Kalmunai, Sri Lanka and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 788 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00909 AUD / LKR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 14% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$18,474 (2,032,717 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$16,250 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (24 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)