Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 972 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00837 AUD / LKR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 10% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$8,491 (1,014,341 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$7,700 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (5 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (39 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (41 minutes ago)