Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 887 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00832 AUD / LKR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 10% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$8,005 (961,764 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$7,300 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beirut costs 10,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tbilisi costs 3.00 Lari (about 1 hour ago)