Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 621 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00876 AUD / LKR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 12% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$16,733 (1,909,776 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$15,000 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,286 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ostend costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,499 (about 1 hour ago)