Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 752 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32354 AUD / PLN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 32% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,129 (31,305 zł) in Kalisz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (30 minutes ago)