Cost of living in Kaliningrad, Russia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 827 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02210 AUD / RUB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaliningrad (Russia) is 66% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,744 (руб 124,193) in Kaliningrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)