Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 853 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.569 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 41% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,780 (€3,047) in Kalamata.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $4,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 1,500 ₦ (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nantucket costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)