Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 835 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.555 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 41% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,314 (€2,774) in Kalamata.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)