Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 803 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01980 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 66% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,270 (₨266,144) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 800 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (about 1 hour ago)