Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 734 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01990 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 68% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,250 (₨263,785) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)