Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 784 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02048 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 67% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,011 (₨244,662) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Francisco, California costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (29 minutes ago)