Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 813 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01954 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 68% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,548 (₨130,364) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (40 minutes ago)