Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 968 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.521 AUD / TND
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 56% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,656 (7,020 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 18 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php107,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Elx costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gurgaon costs ₨85 (about 2 hours ago)