Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 731 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.530 AUD / TND
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 59% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,458 (12,179 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (31 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (34 minutes ago)