Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 871 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20627 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 32% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,662 (元27,449) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)