Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 931 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32413 AUD / TRY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 56% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,186 (9,828TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)