Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 882 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33290 AUD / TRY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 59% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,092 (9,289TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥52,693 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)