Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 769 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.260 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,022 ($5,571) in Kadoma.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Adelaide costs AU$25 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)