Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 883 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13459 AUD / ZMW
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 23% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,395 (40,087 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 0.50 (about 2 hours ago)