Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 907 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.569 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 14% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,172 (€3,935) in Jyväskylä.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Perth, Scotland costs £2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (about 1 hour ago)