Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 708 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.498 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 14% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$13,506 (€9,018) in Jyväskylä.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 55,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,085 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 1,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)