Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35620 AUD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,419 prices entered by 127 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 45% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,878 (R$ 10,886) in Jundiai.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Quito costs $0.25 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,600TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 60 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)