Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 847 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40167 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 52% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,735 (R$ 9,299) in Juiz de Fora.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £56 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 100₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,075 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $18,400 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)