Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,020 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35173 AUD / SAR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 34% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,657 (﷼ 13,241) in Jubail.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hobart costs AU$610 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 4,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 80 Lari (about 1 hour ago)