Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 719 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34076 AUD / SAR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 35% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,547 (﷼ 13,343) in Jubail.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)