Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 621 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01223 AUD / SSP *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 88% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$1,865 (152,555 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,440 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)