Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 756 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01829 AUD / SSP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 89% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$1,676 (91,642 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)