Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 851 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38996 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 36% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,537 (R$ 11,635) in Juazeiro do Norte.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Sydney costs AU$399 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.12 (about 1 hour ago)