Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 621 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02843 AUD / DOP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 21% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$12,858 (RD$ 452,268) in Juan Dolio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)