Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 880 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02603 AUD / DOP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 26% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,437 (RD$ 208,902) in Juan Dolio.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,039 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vicenza costs €1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $864 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vologda costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)