Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 651 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00411 AUD / NGN *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 64% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,900 (1,437,182 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in San Juan, La Union costs Php500 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £27,735 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (about 1 hour ago)