Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 970 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29433 AUD / MYR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 59% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,250 (RM11,042) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 10,000 ден (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7,000 (31 minutes ago)