Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 919 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33369 AUD / MYR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 50% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,093 (RM12,267) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 2 hours ago)