Cost of living comparison between Johor Bahru, Malaysia and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 886 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30157 AUD / MYR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 57% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,064 (RM23,425) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (37 minutes ago)