Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 918 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31831 AUD / MYR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 55% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,395 (RM10,666) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $30,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (21 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)