Cost of living in Joensuu, Finland compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 840 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.542 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Joensuu (Finland) is 18% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,509 (€4,221) in Joensuu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Klaipėda costs €50 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)