Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,306 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35584 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 50% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,723 (R$ 10,461) in João Pessoa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tucson, Arizona costs $6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €18 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malatya costs 15TL (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,151 (about 1 hour ago)