Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 702 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00118 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 16% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$13,152 (₩11,190,230) in Jinju.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)