Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 707 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00113 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 12% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,599 (₩5,856,977) in Jinju.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (less than a minute ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (21 minutes ago)