Cost of living in Jining, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 738 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19284 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jining (China) is 55% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,042 (元36,515) in Jining.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vilnius costs €4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Šiauliai costs €1.10 (22 minutes ago)