Cost of living in Jinan, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 760 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18840 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinan (China) is 55% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,305 (元17,542) in Jinan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)