Cost of living in Jinan, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 866 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20122 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinan (China) is 54% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,537 (元17,575) in Jinan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (30 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)