Cost of living in Jiangmen, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 751 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19228 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jiangmen (China) is 27% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,428 (元59,433) in Jiangmen.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (39 minutes ago)