Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 808 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01255 AUD / PKR *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 51% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,508 (₨279,443) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $49 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $75 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,505 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 4,300 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)