Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 660 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01246 AUD / PKR *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 53% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,651 (₨613,951) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$2.80 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (37 minutes ago)