Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 900 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01129 AUD / PKR *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 50% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,659 (₨324,161) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)