Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34834 AUD / ILS
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,072 prices entered by 122 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 11% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$13,884 (39,857 ₪) in Jerusalem.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q35 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)