Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36330 AUD / ILS
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,036 prices entered by 130 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 7% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$14,544 (40,033 ₪) in Jerusalem.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Skopje costs 67 ден (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (about 1 hour ago)