Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 653 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.372 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 46% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,760 (€6,384) in Jerez de la Frontera.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)