Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 938 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00121 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 32% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,999 (₩4,133,037) in Jeonju.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Murcia costs €5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tuguegarao City costs Php2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Regina costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)