Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 688 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00118 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 34% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,284 (₩8,723,047) in Jeonju.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (26 minutes ago)