Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 803 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.448 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 41% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,599 (€3,176) in Jelgava.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $14,190 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 20 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Birmingham costs £5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨8,132 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €18,850 (about 1 hour ago)