Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 720 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.415 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 42% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$9,358 (€6,611) in Jelgava.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)