Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 882 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.569 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 39% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,705 (€2,999) in Jelgava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$35 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $14 (2 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Huelva costs €3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (41 minutes ago)