Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 820 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00122 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 16% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,159 (₩5,861,100) in Jeju.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $150 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 4.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 480 (about 1 hour ago)