Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 712 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00117 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 21% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,508 (₩4,723,242) in Jeju.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (30 minutes ago)