Cost of living comparison between Jeddah, Saudi Arabia and Adelaide, Australia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,575 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35010 AUD / SAR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 48% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,443 (﷼ 24,115) in Jeddah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 2 hours ago)