Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 884 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01960 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 63% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,893 (₨147,557) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)