Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 775 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01972 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 63% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,996 (₨151,933) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)