Cost of living in Jammu, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 782 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01959 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jammu (India) is 59% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,394 (₨326,456) in Jammu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)