Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 666 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01856 AUD / KGS
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 11% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,647 (358,070 som) in Jalal-Abad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €15,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €25 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)