Cost of living in Jaipur, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,046 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01939 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is 69% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,771 (₨246,078) in Jaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (41 minutes ago)